Friday, October 16, 2009

Sally's New Collar

Until we have children in our life, Sally is our world. The 3 of us (me, Richard & Sally) always seem to have so much fun together.

Richard & I took a trip up to the Sauerkraut Festival last weekend and we bought Sally a new teal collar from the people who made her original "name" collar - it's my favorite color & it looks so much better because it's so big! I had a photo shoot with her earlier this week because she was in such a good mood. We enjoyed being silly together. Richard just laughed at us!


I look at my life and I am truly blessed in so many ways. While some days are more challenging than others, each day I take time to remember how much I do have. Richard is supportive, loving, understanding, patient and each day I fall more in love with him. Sally is an amazing dog and truly loves me unconditionally. I enjoy coming home every day to her excitement!

No comments: