Saturday, October 17, 2009

True Friends

The Hatfields & the Boyles are amazing - they are so much fun & we are so lucky to have them in our lives. This photo was taken at Fountain Square downtown Cincinnati (Sept '09) after our yummy lunch at Rock Bottom Brewery. Both Melanie & Crystal are pregnant and we can't wait to spoil both of those kids. Melanie (due at the beginning of Nov) is having a girl and Crystal (due in early March) is having a boy. We travel with them, meet for dinner with them, and always manage to have a great time with Jasen, Crystal, Melanie & Rob.

When I see this picture it just makes me smile because I realize how lucky Richard & I are to have such wonderful friends to go through life with!

Seeing this picture reminds me of one of my favorite pictures from Vegas (Feb '09) at the Wynn hotel - one thing to notice is that we're standing in the exact same order (but not on purpose!) :)
We hope they know how much they mean to us - we're looking forward to many memories in the coming years with this crew!

No comments: