Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still Learning...

So I'm  new to blogger...if you can't tell by my very elementary blog layout/format. I try something new all the time - see what I like. I learned today that I have no idea how I made my blog just white before...and how I clicked "Apply to blog" when I had a cool font but didn't like the background and guess what - I got the whole deal! Now I have a dandelion on my page and it's green! Well, at least for now...

Bear with me...I'm still learning - I follow so many cool blogs (see the side for some of my favorites) - and they're always doing something creative - so I'm working on it - trying to figure out what I want my blog to look like & seeing what I like. One thing I love is this font - Calibri...I think it's very simple/cute...that and my header collage that took quite awhile to figure out how to get it to a normal size...are two of my favorite things on the blog.

Dad told me I can do anything I want with this blog - if I can imagine it, Blogger will let me do it - easier said than done!! Any tips you have for me - please feel free to leave a comment with some fun ideas or tidbits of knowledge...I think I need to do some reading up and learning before I attempt to do any more changes on this thing...it seems like when I change one thing, I start changing everything! :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend - Richard worked yesterday so I got to hang out with my fun neighbor Amy (here are three fun pictures - one from Thursday of getting Sonic for the first time, the next from lunch with the kiddos at Red Robin, and the last was our enjoyment of our beers at night!!) It's so nice to live across the street from someone who is so sweet and such a good friend!




Richard got overtime today so it's been a great day of visiting with my friend Melanie for lunch and hanging out with my parents a bit this afternoon to watch the Reds game! Even though I was really  bummed that we had to cancel so many plans today because of overtime, I had a great day with friends/family...they always make overtime days better!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like all your changes. So special to have made the blog! Thanks for making it a fun weekend!