Thursday, June 23, 2011

{friends are the family you choose for yourself...}

What an amazing week with my friends - I've had birthday dinners with Stephanie and Melanie 1 on 1 and really enjoyed catching up with them and hearing all about what's going on in their lives.

Last Saturday Richard & my friends all got to go out to Brio for dinner and then out for drinks afterwards - Michelle, Crystal, Ryann, Keith, John Michael & Kelli...it was so nice to see everyone & just enjoy everyone's company.

It's been a wonderful week of celebrating my birthday and I really appreciate it - I've received so many cards in the mail (grandma's, aunts, uncles, friends from my fertility blog :) and others!), at work (thanks Sooz & Kat) and in person - mom & dad, Corey & Jimmie, Amy, Jack & Caroline etc. What a great time celebrating and I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life - I'll post more pictures later but waned to just share a collage that I made from some of the highlights!


Dad has also commented that saying friends are the family you choose for yourself makes it seem like you're stuck with your family :) Here are some cute shots with my family this week too celebrating Father's Day, Richard's birthday, my birthday & mom's birthday - we have to do them all at once around here!




Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate & everyone who has said "Happy Birthday" to me in the past week! I am one lucky girl!

No comments: