Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{22 weeks}

22 weeks pregnant now - and the bump is starting to show more! 

22 week OB appointment went well - baby's heartbeat sounds great - I've actually gained weight for the first time (a whopping 8 or so pounds - yikes!) but they didn't mention it - I just read it on the scale.

I saw Dr. Horn today & she wanted to make sure I didn't have any questions, said we could do the 4D ultrasound later in the pregnancy but she had to tell us that it isn't a medical ultrasound, but they don't think there would be any harm to the baby, made sure my paper's were turned into the hospital, we knew about the classes and that it was ok if we found a pediatrician that doesn't come to Good Sam - he would be seen by the doctor at Good Sam and then we would take him as outpatient to the actual pediatricians office (if we went with one in NKY that didn't come to Good Sam to see the baby). 

That's about all for this visit - not too exciting and we were in & out quickly which was nice. Next time we see Dr. Rinala on April 2nd (who is our favorite doctor so far!) so I'm excited about that. Mid-April I'll do my glucose test (around 28 weeks is normal).

Here I am being silly in front of the mirror the other day - 



AND I finally figured out how to login correctly to Instagram so I took a few pictures of Sally on the Reds blanket...I told Richard it would be better if he's going to let her lay on the couch downstairs (even though she has a really nice bed we bought her on the FLOOR) that we should have her lay on a blanket so I can wash it and get it really clean etc. and the hair isn't everywhere on the couch...she seems to do pretty well just laying in the one spot (I think deep down she knows I don't want her on the couch so she gets up and lays pretty still so I don't say anything). Sigh...


All in all, I'm feeling pretty good these days - still get tired at the end of the day and my body definitely lets me know if I've pushed it to far (and I can't push it as far as I used to be able to!) so that's an adjustment but that's ok - all worth it!

I'm off work today, so I'm going to spend some time with mom and just get things together to do our taxes next week with a new tax guy - woo hoo, right?? Well, hopefully the tax return will help with our bathroom/carpet remodel so I'm hopeful!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Who did you go with for your pediatrician? Glad to see all the updates! Makes me a bit more motivated to actually update my blog. That means I would need to get the camera out though!