Tuesday, March 20, 2012

87 degrees in March!

Donna (from work) went shopping with her 2 granddaughters (Grace & Faith) over the weekend and picked out baby McFarland's first pair of baby shoes! How cute are they?! She waited until I went to the bathroom and then left them on my desk - it was SO sweet of them to think of the baby!


I love the way these trees bloom out so pretty, but their smell sends my allergies into crazy mode!


I took a walk to Panera to meet Kathy, Marla & Julie for lunch today and on my way back I took a picture of the College of Business where I work - it was a beautiful day and the kid's are on spring break so it was nice & quiet!


Today it got up to the high 80's (87 is what my car clocked it in at on the way home) - Sally enjoys hanging out with me on the deck and the picture on the right was her response to me saying "I'm going to stay out here." HA!

1 comment:

CommonMan said...

Nice picture of campus.....lyd