Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{24 weeks in photos} cont - "week 25"??

I still haven't quite figured out how to say how many weeks along I am - when I hit another Monday it's another week...however, on that Monday it will say you are "24 weeks gestation" so then every day after that seems to be in the "25th" week...but I really don't know...here are some pictures from the past week - March 23 - March 25) (they're out of order because I can't figure out how to get blogger to put them in the order I upload them in...still learning about this thing they call blogging!):

Skyping with Crystal & Caleb is so fun - Caleb loves to see "Richard, Sally & Friend" on the computer!

Ale is a friend from Mexico City - I took her to Cheddar's  because she was staying in Burlington with a co-worker!

Abigail came to the firehouse when Richard was working so this is the "girl shot" :) 

We watched Bogey for a few days (Ryann & Keith's dog) - they love looking out the front door, playing together and sleeping!

Ethan had 4 pins put in his arm on Friday...so I went to the hospital to see him and sit with Amanda & Chris.

Before/After surgery - the first picture we sent to JoJo so he smiled...the bottom one he just wasn't feeling it and only wanted a picture of his arm! He asked the nurses to let his aunt come back which was really sweet. We went to the counter and they said "Who's the aunt?" and I thought they weren't going to let me back - but they said he's been asking for you and asking for you...made my day!

Caleb seeing himself and the bear in the phone and saying "Awww" to both!
This is what 6 months looks like on me - I'm getting bigger & feeling him more & more! He loves to move around, that's for sure!


Caleb enjoying his jello at Ponderosa - we always have a great meal there and he loves it! He's so much fun!
To see Caleb saying "Richard" and "Friend' (what Crystal calls me) click here:

No comments: