Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{34 weeks}

Well, yesterday I went to my 34 week OBGYN appointment - this was the first appointment that I went to by myself because I told Richard to just relax for the day because the appointments are SO short. This appointment was no exception - Dr. Horn was in the room no more than a few minutes to give me the lowdown:


No extra activities except for work
Feet up at home out of heat when not working
2 weeks is fine to go for another appointment so June 13th we will go back
9 lbs weight gain since last appt 2 weeks ago-all water pretty much
Belly Measuring 38 centimeters instead of 34 where I should be
112/80 blood pressure which is great-as long as blood pressure stays normal they aren't worried
Looks like it will be a big baby if they run in the family-she said Richard might win this since he was 8 lbs 12 oz

In 2 weeks it will be an internal exam and possible ultrasound to measure baby & see how he's doing. 

Needless to say - I've had more fun appointments but we're moving right along & I can't wait to meet the baby - that will be the best day!

No comments: