Wednesday, February 23, 2011

365 Project! Wednesday is my favorite day to do them!

You might wonder why there are only 5 pictures - well, some were taken on my camera phone and one is still on the memory card so I'm a little behind in getting everything uploaded - but here are a few fun ones!

This is Elizabeth & I after eating at Pasquale's in Bellevue - she is so sweet and so much fun!! I love catching up!!


Skyline lunch with Nick, Barb, Susan & Dick - usually Susan doesn't come but I was beyond thrilled that she could join us on such short notice - it's kind of a tradition to go to Skyline with the crew, so it was fun to catch up and see everyone in the office that day!

Celebrating Valentines Day a little late - mound of onion rings and 2 yummy drinks...Cheddars was very yummy!

Junior, Nancy and Kalysta came down and we went to IHOP for dinner - I did a 31 party for Jeneal & Stevie that day so Kalysta & Nancy rode back down to my place since Junior was helping Richard with his truck!

Taryn & I at her wedding shower - I miss her living in DC so it was fun to catch up and spend some time with high school friends!! This is a little blurry but Taryn has a better one that uses a flash (I just forgot to put mine on auto) - funny thing is my favorite picture of us from high school is a little blurry too - ha!

No comments: