Wednesday, February 16, 2011

365 Project Wednesday (since I can't hit the Tuesday mark!)

Two of my favorite girlfriends (Crystal and Lindsay) - we met for lunch last Wednesday (2.9.11) at Frisch's in Clifton - it was great to spend time with them and visit! They have two very cute boys that are fun to talk to as well!


2.10.11 - Went to Grandma & Grandpa's house and went to the Reservation in Milan to eat - not as good as the Grubb Company in Osgood we all decided but it was neat to show Richard the old house that they used to live in and yack with them (I even took a video of them telling stories!)

2.11.11 - Richard worked today so I was home by myself. Stephanie & Ryann both sent cards recently about hope & keeping my head up - I am so lucky to have such wonderful and supportive friends in my life - I don't know what I do without all of them keeping me so upbeat and positive!!

2.12.11 - 2.13.11 - Columbus trip!! Eating at Schmidt's here:
 And Bob Evans for breakfast here: :)

 2.14.11 - Happy Valentines Day Richard! I delivered cake to the firehouse!

Richard & I went up to watch Caleb for the evening and had a ball with him - he loves Sally and Sally tolerates him :)

No comments: