Wednesday, July 20, 2011

brief update from ashley

had a great time at my 31 convention but between the car ride / sitting most of the day - my back is killing me, especially on the left side so I'm going to the chiropractor today / to get a half hour massage

the lupron I'm taking for IVF is not going as well as in past rounds - I'm exhausted most of the day, have a dry mouth and just feel queezy most of the time - it was so bad last night I slept from 6:15-8:15 and THEN ate dinner to go back to sleep after that

I go back to the doctor on Friday to do a baseline ultrasound & check before we start the stim drugs...if I feel like this with just lurpon, I'm a bit nervous how I will feel with stim drugs in me too

happy thoughts this week for me - it's been a rough week and a half for this body of mine

No comments: