Monday, July 18, 2011

Thirty-One National Conference & New Fall 2011 Catalog!



This past Wednesday (July 13th, 2011) through Saturday (July 16th, 2011) I went to the Thirty-One National Conference in Columbus, Ohio. More than 8000 consultants packed the streets of Columbus to get motivated about their business & learn how to take it to the next level! My roommate was my very dear friend (and "31 bff") Kelli McCann - she is so sweet & I am truly lucky to have met her & become such good friends through 31. We push each other, encourage each other and keep each other on our toes! We had a great weekend & we are both more excited than ever to get going with the fall catalog! There are so many new patterns and purses in this catalog that we can't wait - here is a link to the new catalog:


Here's my 31 website:

Kelli & I with all of our ribbons (please notice that Kelli is trying to hide her "OHIO" tag!)
What's behind those boxes? The new fall product that we can't see yet!
Yes Kelli, I want to take the picture right now! :) Love this girl!
My sales for the year - I'm so grateful for all the support for my very FIRST year of my business!
YAY huge beach ball!!
I feel very lucky to have Tiff as my director & all the support of my friends/family for my business - I'm looking forward to the next year and our 2012 conference in Atlanta, Georgia August 1st - 4th.

No comments: