Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stupid Cyst

Today I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Thomas - running a bit late as usual but not as bad as sometimes so that's good! Terry has retired (my IVF nurse) so Judy told me that when I got there...there's TONS of new people in the office.

He said the cyst in the left ovary was still there / was about the same size. Good news is that my right ovary & uterus looked great! Dr. Thomas wants to drain the cyst on Friday morning so I'm waiting to hear when that will be scheduled. I had 2 prescriptions to fill (Valium & Percoset) at CVS today (where I learned about the Casey Anthony verdict) and came home to work from home the rest of the afternoon. I take the Valium when I'm in the parking lot & the percoset an hour before the procedure.

Richard is going to try and take off work for it so he can be there with me - that made me feel better. I'm trying to document IVF #4 a little more so here are some photos from today.

Here's my view from the chair:

There's the cyst on the screen:

Stupid cyst :(

Dr. Thomas - writing prescriptions:

Kathy (chocolate milk nurse) :) with her eyes closed:

I love coming home to my home and here's Sally who doesn't want to sit down but I wanted to share my new swing!

Hopefully Friday goes well - ready to get rid of the cyst for a second time!

No comments: