Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday Richard!


Happy "Almost 30th Birthday" to my husband Richard - like every year, he got a HUGE cookie cake from Great American Cookies & it didn't disappoint - it was delicious!! We had a great party today & everyone had a ball swimming in Kelly/Greg's pool & using the slip & slide in our backyard. I drank enough beer to float a boat but I'm not really supposed to drink through the IVF process so I had a few extra today! :) I love that Bud Light Lime - it's just SO good!

I was excited to have a party at home for Richard - I love just relaxing & hanging out with everyone...it was a nice hot day here in Florence, KY (almost 90 degrees today) and we had a nice time outside/inside and had lots of yummy food to go around!

Happy 29th birthday Richard - looking forward to next year when you turn the big 3-0!

No comments: