Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friends - wish they lived closer!!

Friday night we went out with the Boyles and had a great time at BD's Mongolian Grille. We waited for a table, ate our dinner then made our way back to the bar! It was great to chat with them and just catch up on our lives! We live ~1 hour away from them and every time we get together we always say "I wish we lived closer" - and while that will never change, I think we always make the most of our time together because we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like! The boys got to go shooting for a bit and the girl's got to gab - a perfect date night!


Crystal and Caleb came down today and it was long overdue! I missed them like crazy - and Caleb seems to be changing every day - today his fun idea was to fake laugh throughout the store - so he would go "HA HA HA" and I would do it back to him! He's absolutely adorable (seen here in his Mickey ears at Party City) - and he is always such a good baby for us - he just rolls with the punches and enjoys his time with us. He enjoys looking around to see what we're doing and who we're talking to! We even went to see Richard at the firehouse today! Each time they leave it's kind of like when my sister leaves - I hate to say "bye" because I love spending time with them SO much and I do miss them a ton!


We did a mini-photo shoot to try and get a good picture for his birthday annoucement and while we didn't use these pics, these were two of my favorites! This first one because Sally is wiped - Caleb hadn't been there but a few hours and already she's looking at him like "Really? You don't want to take a nap yet?" and I love how Caleb wants to crawl towards you now!


And this picture is so serious, but I love how great my camera is at taking close up shots (when he stays still!) :) He's just so innocent and precious at this age - I cherish my time with both Caleb & Crystal!


Overall, a great weekend with great friends - I truly don't think I would be sane without them! :) Thanks to them for all their continued support!!

No comments: