Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - Week 1



I follow a ton of blogs - including The Mom Creative  - and she's inspired me to keep my Project Life on the computer as well so I can share with others. I got the Project Life Kit - Becky Higgins and I love it - I have the red book, but it comes in yellow & teal this year which is cool! My mom likes to say "That sounds like a lot of work" - and to be honest, it is - but I did the "365 project" where I took 1 picture every day for an entire year in 2009 and it's honestly my favorite book to look back on because it's fun to see what I did for an entire year. After 2009 was over, I needed a break - so I took 2010 off...now in 2011 I am back and more excited than ever to document my life day-by-day for an entire year. Sometimes it is hard to come up with a picture to post but as you'll see - sometimes you just have to see Sally ONE more time!! Enjoy my pictures from the past week...

Jan 4 - Richard & I ate at Rio Grande (which made me sick :( ) but we still had a great night - and $1 margaritas were yummy (at the time!)

Jan 5 -  New Thermal Totes came from 31 today - exciting to see new patters! Thirty-One Link to my webpage

Jan 6 - Kristen and I had Chatterboxes that night so it was just us alone in 552! She was so sweet to stay with me!

Jan 7 - Look at Sally looking cute on her bed in the snow! (Yes I got home and realized I needed a picture of the day and Richard & I weren't doing anything exciting!!)

Jan 8 - Corey & Crystal came down and we went to BW3's - this is mom & dad after saying "This is not our first rodeo with a kid!" They enjoyed watching him and he was so good for them!!

Jan 9 - Corey & I woke up and watched some friends (please don't pay attention to how horrible we both look in the morning!) and then she had to go back home & I went to the Collier Christmas. It's so fun to have her in town, but it's always hard to say goodbye!

Hope you enjoyed week 1 of sharing my 365 project - lots more to come this year! It's going to be a great year!!

No comments: