Monday, March 7, 2011

365 Project (a bit early!)



As I sit down to type this entry, I'm kind of nervous about my doctor's appointment tomorrow but ready to get it overwith so I know if I have to have surgery (again!) - let's hope not! Richard's working so I spent most of the day with mom & dad and got to visit with them. I love days like this - relax, walk the dog, massage & chiro appointment, errands, hang out with mom & dad, relax at home by entering a 31 order - typical day in the life-o-Ashley! I thought I would share some picture over the past week with you - enjoy!

March 2nd - On facebook, I'm doing a 30 day challenge (
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2430898&id=21407106&l=7fd98d4c52 ) - each day is something different (ie. someone you'd like to trade places with for a day - I picked Heidi Klum!) :) This day I took a picture of my most prized item - and it's a quilt from my grandma. It was my grandma & grandpa's first quilt on their bed and I treasure it!


Sally LOVES to get Richard's helicopter - it's hilarious to watch her attack it and have fun with it. This day I took tons of funny pictures but this is one of my favorites...Sally ready to go and Richard getting ready and trying to keep her back with his leg. I had Ellen on the TV so it was funnier when Ellen was on but I'll have to settle for this silly ad on the TV for the pic of the day!


Kalysta & I met Crystal & Caleb for a dinner at Red Robin - had a great time!!


Kalysta & I went to paint pottery at Color Me Mine in Crestview Hills - she hates having her picture taken but I love looking back at them so I'm glad I got a half way decent smile out of her (or should I say my dad the picture taker did!)


Nancy & Amanda are my 2 latest 31 hostesses!! They had a very successful party at Nancy's shop and Amanda has fun new hair!


Tonight was Red Robin (and Kmart) night with mom & dad - dad's double fisting it with a beer and strawberry milkshake - he cracks me up!! Love spending time with them!

Looking forward to seeing what the next week has to bring for pictures - stay tuned!!

No comments: