Wednesday, March 30, 2011

365 Project - who knows what week?



The hard part about this project is when you're doing it in the album, you tend to forget every day and which pictures go with every day because you haven't printed them yet. For me, the project is down in the basement and my journaling cards are upstairs...so I make sure to journal everyday - but I don't put the journaling cards in or print photos every day - so it's always a little bit behind!

This day (last week either Tues/Wed) - we met grandma & grandpa at Golden Corral and grandpa was telling a story that grandma was annoyed with so this is their expressions :) They are so cute / fun!


Richard & I finally broke down and got XM satellite in the Sante Fe again (esp for our trip to St. Augustine coming up next week!) - we love country music so even though there are commercials, I love the Nashville station a lot!

Friday night I met Liz and went to Bonefish grille - we asked the hostess to take our picture so she insisted it be by this painting behind us...let's not get into the fact that she took a 30 second video of us because she started pushing buttons!!

Richard FINALLY broke down and bought a new truck...he traded in his '97 F-250 on a 2010 F-150 extended cab...it's such a comfortable ride and I love the color - very sharp!

Here's his last picture with the old truck - he had a lot of great memories with the truck and says he misses it...I don't miss it because his new truck is MUCH  nicer (and smells better too!)

We have bi-monthly celebrate & connect meetings with 31 and I'm starting to build my team - and they are awesome - I can't wait to see what the future holds!!

No comments: