Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - May 22nd



Thanks to The Mom Creative for keeping me up on my Project Life (aka 365 project for me) - because she reminds me that I need to upload, share and link to her blog each week...I'm doing better than I EVER expected with the journaling cards in the Project Life kit - I'm never more than 2 days behind and as soon as I get that far behind, I'm on it! I'm very proud that I'm keeping up on it and printing pretty frequently because once I get so far ahead with journaling cards but no pictures to go with it, I get annoyed - at least at the end of every month, I need to clean out the walgreens.com folder and PRINT. I think printing is so important for pictures - that's how I enjoy seeing them - I typically don't sit down at the computer and say "I think I'll look through some pictures" - usually I see a pretty teal scrapbook or album and say "Hey, I think I'll look through these" (and honestly, I look through photo albums/scrapbooks a lot - I enjoy the past and just seeing what I was up to "way back when" :) )

Here is this past week in pictures:

My sister (who had just come back from a business trip to Ireland) made the drive to Florence, KY to bring me Marx Hot Bagels for lunch and visit - it was so nice to see her!

I read this book and it had some great information in it! One thing that's not fun is infertility - but the books help make me know more & ask better questions!

Rockstar brought me Panera (because I didn't feel very well this night) as we were supposed to go to Olive Garden! She is doing a warrior 3 for me because when we used to work together, we would always do this to make each other laugh - I love Stephanie & I miss her so much!!

Well, Happy St. Patrick's Day - we tried to get a family photo and this is what we came up with - 5 seconds before this, she was doing it to me - I think we just need mom there taking our picture for us so Sally will look at something besides us!

Friday night Crystal asked us to meet her and Caleb for dinner so we met at Bob Evans for a yummy dinner and it was great to see them! It allowed me to put in a "Costco"order with her :)

Saturday I went with mom/dad/Marthe/Nathan to have lunch at Palaminos downtown...I was kind of exhausted and pooped so it was fun, but I was very exhausted afterwards!

Dad finally got to celebrate his birthday - we all went to Columbus for lunch/an afternoon of visiting/dinner with Corey & Jimmie - it was a lot of fun!!

I wanted to do a special shout out to the "Saturday picture" because I had taken a picture at lunch of the family - but Amy was kind enough to take a picture of me & Caroline during her 2nd birthday party - unfortunately, my body wasn't feeling the best so I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to - but Amy captured a funny shot - Caroline lives across the street from us and we just love her little sassy personality - she's so much fun to be around and she makes us laugh...we love that she's getting more social!

No comments: