Tuesday, March 15, 2011

365 Tuesday



This week has not been my favorite, to be honest - I had surgery on Friday to remove an ovarian cyst, so while I'm glad it's behind me, it's taken a toll on life!

Happy Fat Tuesday - I bought a King Cake to go with the day - this was the day we found out I needed surgery on Friday so this was the best I could do that day!


Wednesday, I had another doctor's appointment and Richard & I had errands to run up north, so he surprised me with taking me to my favorite bagel place (Marx Hot Bagels) and it was so yummy! A great reminder that I truly have an amazing husband - he knew just what I needed that day!

Thursday, March 10th was a busy day - it was my friend Amy's son Sammy's birthday (1 year old!) and my niece Kalysta's 11th birthday! I stopped up to see Amy & her kiddos (sweet tea was involved - of course!) - and then went to Pizza Tower with Kalysta, Amanda, Ethan, Nancy & Jr while Richard worked. It was snowing on Thursday and kind of a mess going home - but a fun day!

Friday March 11th was surgery day so I made a collage of some of the not so funness of surgery - IV's, pictures afterwards of what everything looked like, stupid compression sock things they make you wear etc. Needless to say, glad this day's behind me!

March 12th was my dad's 55th birthday but my picture of him is on my big Canon, and I haven't taken those pictures off (I need to do that before I forget!) - this is a picture from Richard going to Kalysta's birthday party (Justin Bieber themed!) and he made the comment "Justin Bieber was everywhere"...I was bummed I had to miss it because I was yet to miss a birthday party of my niece or nephew but I was in no shape to go anywhere on Saturday - that was by far my worst day!

Like I said, all I've done for the past few days is sit around and relax - so my sister came to visit yesterday but I haven't gotten those pictures off the camera yet either so this is my "Sunday" picture and represents the last few days of my life - just sitting around watching friends. My mother-in-law asked if I just watch them over and over again and I'm like "pretty much...I love them" :) I also know that I need a pedicure as soon as I feel up to it!

Next week I'll have more photos because I'll get them off all the cameras and be ready to go - hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: