Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ashley & Richard's Favorite Wedding Pictures

This is my favorite wedding picture taken by our professional photographer. It sits in a cute frame on my night stand by my bed and I think it will always be there. I love how Richard is leaning over to kiss me & I love my dress - it's just perfect! This was a moment I had dreamed about all my life - this moment was one of my favorites! 

If you ask Richard what his favorite picture at our wedding is he'll say the one on the back of the firetruck - this was so much fun to be up on the firetruck and riding around with him...this was another great memory for me! 

May 5, 2006 was a great day - looking forward to celebrating 5 years with Richard this year! I'm more in love with him today than I was on the day I married him...my love for him grows every day~!

No comments: